BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Mar 23, 2011

A Sad Story

Here am I: at one stroke incestuous, adulteress, sodomite, and all that in a girl who only lost her maidenhead today! What progress, my friends... with what rapidity I advance along the thorny road of vice!
Marquis De Sade


The worst part of being a bad girl is that to get to the glory of being a bad bitch, you first have to go through the pain. We are all so misunderstood, because usually we happened to find this path through horrible circumstances. We are just the ones strong enough to overcome it.

After my horribly failed attempts at popping my cherry I started dating an asian. Now you would think that the asian would be the one with the small peter wallace (word taken from my BFF) but NO! This guy was over six feet, and had a temper like no one else I had ever seen. We had serious history of hating each other. In fact, we worked together and everyone knew that we hated each other. Then one day it happened. I started wanting him.

Now since we went to a boarding school, and were not allowed contact of any kind, we had a lot of pent up frustration, if you know what I mean. Since we worked in a job that kept us off campus most of the time, he and I had more time alone than anyone else. I thought that this would be a magical way to reattempt this whole virginity thing. Except it wasn't.

He and I started fighting only days after we were together. I had great fun with it, but soon it started to wear me down. One day we were working on building a new bathroom building in this camp. We started making out in the guys bathroom, and he started expecting me to do more. He had pissed me off for some reason earlier and I didn't want anything to do with it. I thought he would leave it alone and we could finish working. But he didn't.

Instead of stopping he slammed me onto the cement floor and ripped off my pants. Now that I think about it, there should have been enough time for me to escape, but at the time, it felt like milliseconds before he impaled his large member into my not yet stretched hole. I just remember blood spurting everywhere. It looked like someone spilled a cherry slushy all over the floor. I screamed and ran away as he started yelling at me to stop being so afraid and just do it.

I ran home, and tried to clean myself off. I was crying as I saw that my entire back was bloody and the skin peeled off from hitting the floor so hard. I had handprints on my hips from him grabbing me so hard. My shirt was completely soaked with blood. Not wanting people to know, I changed my clothes, put on a brave face, and walked back over to classes. I would figure out what to do later.

When I walked into the school I knew something was wrong. A whole group of girls came up to me and congradulated me on finally losing my virginity and that they were so proud of me and blablabla. Boys looked at me and whistled saying they never knew I liked it rough. Finally it hit me. My boyfriend had told almost the entire school, bragging that he was the one to turn me into a freak. He made it look like he was the hero, and that nothing I could say would change it. No one would believe what had actually happened.

From then on, my repuatation was ruined. I had been turned into the school slut, and I had only just had my innocence taken from me. That kind of an experience will change you. From that moment on, not another guy would take advantage of me in any way. I would get my revenge.

0 comments: