BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Mar 24, 2011

The First Expulsion

"The idea that one person could be all things to another person, satisfy every need or even more than one, is sentimental and mawkish."
-- Zack (from the TV show "Bones")



I fell in love. Or I thought I did. At the age of 16, who can really tell. I think it was mostly because I finally had to work to get him. His name was Jeremy, and he was my very first black lover. I did everything to get him, and in the end, I won out, even over some slutty airhead with huge boobs.

Well, we were doomed from the start. We weren't allowed to be seen together because we got caught messing around so many times. He liked me, then hated me, then who knows what else, but eventually I got him to ask me out. I was the happiest girl in the school. Or something like that. Everyone talked about us, which isn't surprising because 1. We were basically the only interracial couple, and 2. We were the horniest people in school. That's where the first expulsion began.

The most important thing you have to know is that my Father was the principal of my school.

So it was a Saturday, and we had just gotten off restrictions, and Jeremy could finally talk to me. He called me on the phone and told me to sneak into his dorm room. I was too afraid because I knew the guys would snitch, so I suggested that instead we go into the attached heater room on the side of the guys dorm because no one would go in there. I walked over, and we went in, and got down to business if you know what I mean.

Now apparently he had told 2 of his friends to go knock on the door if anyone was coming, and I was pissed because I didn't want anyone knowing, because other people always screw things up. So in the middle of things, we hear a banging on the door, and I get up to leave. jeremy was like "No, don't go, they're just messing around." Against my better judgment I stayed, and shortly after I see the door open and a pair of boots descend the stairs.

Now we were in a corner hidden from view, but my heart stopped. I knew we were caught. Why the hell hadn't I listened and just left? I just KNEW my life was over. I whispered to Jeremy "Those are not your friends shoes." And then he found us. The pedofile Dean.

I had my pants off, and as the Dean stopped in front of me I froze, expecting him to have the decency to turn around. Instead he stood there staring at my ass for at least a minute before slowly saying "I guess I should turn around." He continued to stare before finally turning.

Jeremy whispered "Should we just tell him to leave so we can finish since we're kicked out anyways?" I laughed and replied "That's what I was thinking." But in a few seconds one of the other teachers were there. My Father kicked me out of school, and I was sure I would never see my man again.

To make matters worse, I had to go meet his mother the next day to explain things, and she had lung cancer. We talked, and she went to the hospital for checkups. Apparently the stress pushed her over the edge and the next morning she passed away. Jeremy and I cried and cried, and made all these promises about how we'd stay together forever.

Sadly, within 2 months I became bored with the love emails and gushy phone calls and broke it off, thus ending the story of my first expulsion...For the moment

0 comments: