BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Mar 23, 2011

The Key to Getting what you Want

Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.
Yul Brynner


There are thousands of websites, quotes, and other girls who despise the girls who get what they want. In fact, I am one of them. But regardless of what people say, and how much women love to hate, here is the simple truth: IT WORKS!


I am kind of a genious. All my life I got perfect grades, and was the perfect student. I always got all the awards, won all the spelling bees, and everyone hated on me for being so smart. It got so bad that actually, I had no friends. I got what I wanted with teachers, got published in magazines, and had all the older males respect. Yet I stopped getting what I wanted...So I changed my tactics.

I'm a natural blonde. Acting dumber than everyone else is just plain easy. All you have to do is be clumsy and laugh at everything. Well I slipped into the role, always watching everyone around me, and secretly finding information that would get me power. I also found that by laughing and acting helpless, guys would pretty much do anything I wanted. It's a double edged sword ladies!

By acting dumb and thinking smart, you will soon gain the information and the minions to get everything you want. Regardless of how much you'll want to talk about other girls who do the same thing, it's proven that information is power, and this is the way to gain it! Talk about the others all you want, just do it better! If you're obvious enough to be talked about, you're not smart enough to handle the power

0 comments: