BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Mar 23, 2011

Good Girl Gone Bad

When a girl goes bad--men go right after her.
Mae West


The first thing I realized when I became a so called "bad girl" suddenly I had all the attention from guys that had never noticed me before. Along with that came the bad looks, dirty rumors, and countless facebook hate messages from jealous girlfriends. I LOVED IT!

The very first thing that happened was I found myself in a large love triangle complete with several dramatic accessories (girls of course). I'm going to explain this in the least possible complicated way okay?

First there was boy number one. We'll call him Zach. He was the stereotypical blonde-haired, big blue eyed jock. He was gorgeous. We had been best friends for years, even though we lived far away from each other and hadn't talked in forever. He was coming to visit me for a week, and I was super excited, but seriously nervous. Remember I was 15 and had never kissed a boy. In fact, I had my braces removed the day before he was supposed to arrive.

Second, there was Donovan. He was a cocky, puerto-rican skater boy with long black hair. He was a player, and definitely was used to getting what he wanted from girls. He was best friend with boy number 3. (yes i realize this is confusing)

Last but not least, was Eric. He was the highschool star: the quarterback. He was super buff and had curly dirty blonde hair and deepset blue eyes. His hands were so big that my hand fit in his palm. Literally.

Needless to say, I had my first kiss with Donovan, then my best friend made out with my dear Zach. When Zach left, I found out that Eric, who I had met slightly before Donovan, was Donovans best friend. I made a desperate attempt to keep Donovan a secret, but failed. Eventually I ended up dating Eric on and off for...well...matter of fact we still mess around almost 5 years later.

It was the first time I had so many guys interested in me, and I at the time was completely overwhelmed, but after getting almost beat up several times by the jealous girls who wanted Eric, I quickly came out of my bubble. It just made me think. Does everyone have a rude awakening into the world of boys? I was thrown in completely unaware, but that situation made me come alive. It quickly became easy to get anything I wanted from guys, and ladies, I know you feel me. The little glances that can keep them following around like a puppy. I guess it just goes to show that really, the boys are what brings the bad girl out of us all.

0 comments: