BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Mar 25, 2011

Poprocks :P

Anybody who believes that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach flunked geography. ~Robert Byrne, quoted in 1,911 Best Things Anybody Ever Said, 1988

People told me that once I went black I'd never go back. Well to this day, I have never dated another guy except for black guys. After Jeremy, I couldn't stand lovey dovey weak guys so I went on a search to find something so different that I would never have to gag over a baby again.

It wasn't hard to find. I broke up with Jeremy January 7, and started dating my REBOUND James on January 21. Every girl needs a rebound, and this guy was the perfect distraction. He was over 6 feet tall, massive, and a complete thug from Queens. I loved it. He played basketball religiously, and was never without a fitted. I was estatic to finally be with a guy who would ignore me once in a while. You know, a guy's got to keep you wanting more, or they're just lame.

Now the story I have to tell you is how my freakiness came into existence. We dated a few days before my best friend and her man took us back to their secret hookup spot. We started messing around, and I knoooow this is going to sound racist, but Poprocks came into the picture...I don't know why, but EVERY time I was around James, somehow he was eating Poprocks.

So we started off just laughing and randomly making out with them in our mouth, but then I got the grand idea to let the candies migrate south. We'll just keep it kosher and say that James Junior got a very up close and personal relationship with the poprocks. No boys, it actually wasn't painful.

Now I am sure that I will be telling you more stories soon about my excursions with James, so I won't spill any more secrets. But I am going to tell you another random story about another experience I had with Poprocks shortly afterwords.

I had some Poprocks in my room, and I was chilling with my best friend when I started wondering about what other bodily juices would make Poprocks pop. Somehow I came up with the grand idea to put them up my nose to see if they would pop. Nothing happened, so I continued on with my day. Later that evening, I went into the showers, and was delightfully scrubbing when I felt like my BRAIN began to explode! I shrieked SO LOUD everyone heard, and my best friend yelled from her shower "WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED?" I screamed back "THE POPROCKS IN MY NOOOSE!" Woefully as my brain exploded into magical fizziness. I felt like they were going to come out my eyeballs! Lets just say that you should never try that at home kids!

To wrap this up, I have two lessons for you. One is that a rebound fling is a grand way to stop worrying about your past relationships for a little while, and secondly, the way to a mans heart isn't through food or brains, but a combination of the two at the same TIME!

0 comments: