BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Mar 22, 2011

bad girl found out

There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out.
Mae West


You know how everyone always says they have a moment in their life when they look back and everything changed from then on? Well mine was a few days after I turned 15.


I was always a completely sheltered girl. My parents were vegan-religion freaks. I went to private schools, and still had never kissed a boy at the age of 15. I was being forced to be baptized and I didn't want anyone to think that I actually wanted to be there. I walked into the baptismal tank with hundreds of people looking at me. I stared at them with disdain and promptly blurted out "shit! This water is cold!"


from that moment forward things went downhill. People had seen my inner bad girl. 3 days later I met a random "bad boy" and not only passed first base but barely struck out before a full home run. From then on it was straight down the quick path to hell...Or something like that.


It just got me thinking. To all you bad girls...Do you remember the day when it all began?

0 comments: