BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Mar 24, 2011

Don't say No, Ask When


"Good girls say "No!" Bad girls ask "When?" - Unknown


When you go to a small boarding school, there aren't that many opportunities to catch a second alone with another guy. You constantly have to be on the lookout, and trying to find ways to hide. I worked in the music room, which was full of closets, and the second my boss left, I made good use of them. This is the pathetic story of...DUHDUHDUH...my first blowjob.

So it was probably 3pm and the administration building was mostly empty. I was having a fling with this mixed guy Kenny (By the way, I'm never actually going to use their real names, just the names that remind me of them). I texted him that I was going to sneak into the music room and for him to meet me. There were two different closets. He texted me that he would be there in a few minutes.

I snuck into one of the closets and locked the door. My heart was beating fast and I was thinking of all the ways to hide in case we got caught. I tried to move music boxes around so that I could hide behind them, even though I knew there would be no way to hide if I did get caught. I texted him asking where he was, and he said he was in the closet. He had gone into the other closet.

I quietly opened my closet door and tiptoed over to his closet and opened the door. He had climbed up past all of the instruments and was perched on the very top shelf. I busted out laughing. It was funny to see the most popular guy at school hiding and scared for his life. I quickly ushered him into my closet (It had more space) and we started making out.

When it came time for me to give my first blowjob I freaked out. I had nooooo idea what to do. I thought I was going to puke everywhere. It wasn't that hard though, so girls who haven't done it, don't be worried. In fact, it was actually really fun.

When we left the closet I was so scared that we were going to get caught. Sometime during the middle of our session someone had come into the music room, but luckily hadn't opened our closet. We left seperately and i tiptoed out last, looking around for any signs of his girlfriend. (Yes, even back then I had a weakness for men in relationships.) My stomach felt sick, but hey, it needed time to adjust to the new fluids it had to meet.

When looking at the consequences, risking expulsion just to mess with some guy who already had a girlfriend, most girls would've said "hell to the no." But I was a bad girl in blossom. I not only said "when!" but I was the one instigating it. And it must've been some type of okay, because we hooked up on and off for several years.

0 comments: